- The name of the base media used to create a custom paper preset is now shown in the front panel of the printer when checking the custom paper preset details.
- Papers from the additional papers category will no longer be deleted after the firmware has been updated.
- The number of times that the error 81:01 can occur has been reduced.
- The message that explains to the customers how to deal with an out of ink cartridge while in the middle of a job has been localized to all languages.
- When the printer was printing a job on a sheet that had uneven edges, when the next print was on a roll of paper, the job was slow as the carriage frequently stopped. This issue has been solved.
- The option to ‘Reprint last job’ only worked for the internal prints, so it has been removed.
- A localization problem in Japanese that made it impossible to distinguish between different instant dry paper names has been corrected.
- Dry time settings in the front panel are now taken into account.
- Personal information has been removed from the accounting e-mail.
Have a great 4th of July weekend!