Thursday, December 1, 2011
New Hewlett Packard L26500 Latex Printer
Click here for Product PDF and additional information.
HP Designjet L26500 Printer series - Overview and Features
Take on a broader range of outdoor and indoor applications, including soft signage, and with faster turnaround times with prints that come out dry. Get accurate unattended, double-sided printing and attract environmentally conscious customers.
Unrivaled application versatility.
• Print on a broad range of materials, including vinyl, fabrics, paper, film, and low-cost uncoated options.
• Seize your share of the growing soft signage market with the ability to print on a broader range of fabrics.
• Meet client needs for sharp, vivid indoor and outdoor signs—from retail ad campaigns to interior decoration.
• Create long-lasting outdoor signage with better durability than eco-solvent inks.
Easy, convenient printing.
• Enjoy an extremely short time to delivery—prints are dry and ready to finish or use immediately.
• Produce double-sided prints with automated registration across sides that move immediately to finishing.
• Take advantage of increased uptime that comes from automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
• Use proactive alerts and accurate cost reporting to minimize interruptions and provide price quotes.
Win new business from environment-minded customers.
• Attract environmentally conscious customers using HP Latex Inks and recyclable HP printing materials.
• Improve the work environment—no special ventilation, no hazard warning label—unlike most eco-solvent inks.
• Return and recycle supplies for free and dramatically improve ink efficiency.
• Choose a printing system that is an industry leader in environmental certifications and awards.
• Water-based HP Latex Inks—no special ventilation required,[eco01] no hazard warning labels, no HAPs.[eco02]
• Produce odorless prints.[eco03]
• Create prints that are GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified℠ and meet AgBB criteria.[eco04]
[eco01]Special ventilation is not required to meet U.S. OSHA requirements on occupational exposure to VOCs from HP Latex Inks. Special ventilation equipment installation is at the discretion of the customer—no specific HP recommendation is intended. Customers should consult state and local requirements and regulations.
[eco02]Contains no Hazardous Air Pollutants according to EPA Method 311.
[eco03]Some substrates may have inherent odor.
[eco04]HP PVC-free Wall Paper printed with HP Latex Inks is GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified℠ and meets AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions of indoor building products.
Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. Find out how at our website.